ONTARIO REGULATION 228/11
made under the
ONTARIO DRUG BENEFIT ACT
Made: June 1, 2011
Filed: June 10, 2011
Published on e-Laws: June 13, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 25, 2011
Amending O. Reg. 201/96
Note: Ontario Regulation 201/96 has previously been amended. For the legislative history of the Regulation, see the Table of Consolidated Regulations – Detailed Legislative History at www.e-Laws.gov.on.ca.
1. The Table to subsection 1 (6) of Ontario Regulation 201/96 is revoked and the following substituted:
Period beginning July 1, 2010 and ending June 30, 2011
Period beginning July 1, 2011 and ending March 31, 2012
Period beginning April 1, 2012 and ending March 31, 2013
2. Section 13 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsection:
(5) Despite subsection (4), for the purposes of subclause 6 (2) (c) (i) of the Act, the dispensing fee for a listed drug product that is dispensed from one of the following locations or systems shall be the amount set out in item 1 of the Table to that subsection, without regard to item 2, 3 or 4.
1. A remote dispensing location within the meaning of the Drug and Pharmacies Regulation Act.
2. An automated pharmacy system that is operated in or by a public hospital within the meaning of the Public Hospitals Act, or another dispensing system operated in or by such a hospital that is substantially similar to a remote dispensing location mentioned in paragraph 1.
3. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
(2) Section 2 comes into force on July 1, 2011.